Can you name these famous films and people?
Across2. Woody Allen and Diane Keaton starred in this 1978 Best Picture winner about a neurotic romance
4. This film swept all five of the major categories in the 1992 Awards: Best Picture, Actor, Actress, Director, and Adapted Screenplay
5. This story of young men drafted into the Vietnam War won Best Picture in 1979
12. He won Best Director in 2001 for the film "A Beautiful Mind"
13. In 1995, he won Best Actor for his portrayal of Verbal Kint in "The Usual Suspects"
14. He won his only Oscar in 1935, not - as many people guess - for his role as Rhett Butler, but rather for his playing Peter Warne in "It Happened One Night"
15. Frances McDormand won her only Best Actress Oscar in 1997 for her portrayal of a pregnant police chief in this film
16. This 1959 Best Picture winner is most known for its thrilling chariot race sequence
Down1. Sir Laurence Olivier directed and starred in this 1949 Shakespearean Best Picture winner
3. In 1983, she won Best Actress for her role as Aurora Greenway in "Terms of Endearment"
4. Mario Puzo wrote the classic Mafia novel on which this 1972 Best Picture winner was based
6. This 1989 Best Picture winner focuses on two brothers: one a yuppie, the other an autistic savant
7. The tagline for this 1977 Best Picture winner was "His whole life was a million-one shot!"
8. She won her only Oscar in 1945 for her portrayal of the title role in "Mildred Pierce"
9. She won her second Best Actress award in 1952 for playing Blance DuBois
10. This 1944 Best Picture winner ends with the line, "Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
11. He won an honorary award in 1932 for the creation of Mickey Mouse